I am in SERIOUS need of entertainment. ANYTHING is better than nothing.
I finished my homework ad. Yay? Nahh. Studied a little sejarah[yes i mean really a little] Hehe.
Have been smsing the whole night. Different people la. The longest was daren. Haihh. I'm still thinking whether to go to Johnboi's tomorrow or not. It's from 5.45-10. Haish. I probably have to go home earlier cos. Ermm. Parents. DUNNO LA!!! Aku banyak 'fan' now. LOL. That is NOT something i would say often. Haha.
A BIG thank you to my ahgor. Hehe. He brought me to KFC to buy some foooood. And well, i'm broke. As in FLAT broke. Ask anyone. So, i had to dig deeeep into my pockets to get cash to pay for the wedges. It was delicious!! HAHA. Now, i have NO MONEY left. Oh well. Anybody out there feeling sorry for me??[i like chocolates and icecream and ANY unhealthy food] =D
Mana oh mana inspirasiku?
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment