HAHA. Right right. Aiya i am not obsessed la. I DO have a secret obsession though. =] Can't tell cos it's a secret. Like, duh. Haha.
Anyway. My long long day is finally overrr. Kinda sad. =( hehe. It started out like normal. You know, duty blah blah blah. Then in class, we started getting a little crazy. [thank GOD nyit's fine now. haha. ]Alright, at first things were weird la. I felt like walking around and ended up STANDING near MY door*grins*til Pn Lim came. After recess, we got nutso. I was crazy about my 'secret obsession'. Sometimes, when things get tough, it's good to just go nuts. You'll feel better. I know i did. Haha. Sejarah was FUN. HAHA. Laughed the entire time. Yay! I 'influenced' all the others to go crazy toooooo!!! It rocks maannn.
After school, went to church for the GB concert thingy practice. LOL. Then, anna followed me home. We talked. Bathed. Talked. Read. HAHA. Then sandra came and took us to Jusco for the GB THING! Reached at 5. Walked around. It was fun. Took many pics[haihh camwhores] The movie was GREATTT!! We watched 27 Dresses. Yeah. Chick flick. LOL. A total romantic comedy type. [some parts were sad sad sad and some were preeeetty lame]it was fun cos ALMOST the whole place was occupied by US. The GB marchers. Made sooooo much noise. Pity the other people. And when the movie ended, as we were walking out, i saw some people i knew. OMG. Malunya. Haha.
After everything, Anna and nyityi followed me home. Then anna's mum took her back and nyit's mum as well. So now i'm home alone again. =] Not that i mind.
I'm obsessed with my secret obsession. *grins widely*
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment