Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Of cats and other annoying beings

Ahh. Cats. How i dislike them. Why? Long story. There was a cat that keep coming to our class since yesterday. It was fine yesterday. Just shoo it and it would go. But today. Alamak. It came in and caused havoc. I tried miss chee's way of shooing[using the brush thing HAHA] it worked at first. After like, 3 to 4 periods, we just let the cat sleep in our class. Complained to mrs lee[she came in during moral mar]and after recess, the cat was gone. HAHA. Oh yeah. The cat has a name. FAT CAT. HEHE. Cos it's so big and fat. And lazy. Fat cat fat cat fat cat.

I'm getting really annoyed. REAAAALLY annoyed. Kim and Peiqi would know what i'm talking about. Since i've complained about this particular being to them before. Grrr. Mengada betul. Why does she have to act as if everything's so darn important when it's NOT?!! Gosh.

Woke up late this morning. Went to get my uniform from my parents' room. And then, i realised something was not right. When mum told me, tears were about to roll down my cheeks. I quickly went to get ready. Didn't want mum to see me cry. I just told myself that everything will be fine. And i didn't cry. I'm so grateful to GOD that i didn't break down in school. It would be terrible if i did. Haha. Things are alright now. =] I'm glad my prayers were answered. Thank you LORD.

Party at Jonhboi's this saturday. Should i go? I know i've already told them i would. I know they would KILL me if i didn't go. Plus there's this birthday celebration at the party too. But. Aih. Dunno lar.

I'm out.

No comments: