Friday, April 18, 2008

POP! Goes the weasel.

Going to church soon. For worship practice for the kiddies carnival tomorrow. Hmmm. Not gonna think about it too much. =P

Lite fm. Ahhh. Haha. Since that song[nothing's gonna change my love for you.....]got stuck in my head yesterday, i've been listening to LITE FM. HAHA. I know, i'm crazy. What to do? Weeell. Lite is ok actually. Especially the LOVE zone thing. HAHAHA. Kim, peiqi and i were singing litefm songs. ALL our parents like listening to it. LOL. [that's the way uh huh uh huh i like it uh huh uh huh. LOL] And today, another song got stuck in my head. 'POP! Goes the weasel.' HAHA. Ask kim or pei. I can just suddenly sing POP! Goes the weasel! HAHAHA. Dunno la.

Let's see. What other interesting stuff. Hmmm. Class tshirt. Ummm. Haha. The 'tomoyuki' thing sounds cute le. HAHA. Too bad we're not using it. Oh well. Amanda's idea is good. The jersey type. You know, our number and name at the back. 3Hornbill [or something]and something else[TOMOYUKI!]in front. Nice nice nice. Haha.

Okay. Time to go. Sighhh.

I'm not gonna complain. I'm just gonna do what i am supposed to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.