WELL. I'm officially crazy. I wonder how you guys can tolerate me. Seriously! HAHA. Wanna know about my 1001 obsessions? Check out my notebook. I listed a few out. HEHE.
Was listening to my[cacat]mp3 last night. Packing my bag that time. And suddenly. NO BATTERY. Haish. Geram tau. Sob sob. LOL.
OH!! Kim has a NEW obsession. HAHA. I won't say what[or WHO]la. She can't stop talking about 'it'. HAHA. Ok maybe she does stop la. But, she can SUDDENLY bring the topic up. hehehe. Penyakit obsess. Amazing. I haven't had penyakit for quite long ad. I'm proud of myself. =] I wonder how long it'll last.
Heard about Jeanette today. *grins* [yeah yeah kim, you told me.]I also wanna try!! HAHA. Everyone's doing it now. I wonder how it feels. Hmmm. But why lar?? Despo sungguh. Alright. I guess i DON'T want to. Just wanna know how it FEELS. How DOES it feel?? Someone explain to meeee. I'm all ears!!
Grandmother stories. Haha. Told by the one the only grandmother[in our class], CEAZAAN!![chicken. Oops! Upgraded to ostrich ad. HAHA.] She told me so many stories in scince lab today. There's only two of us at our table. So we spend loads of time together. HAHA. I HAVE to thank her. She's the one always telling me extra info about whatever we're learning. Thanks loadsss!
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment