Haha. Right. Nutso ad.
Kim!! I am not obsessed!! And i'm NOT a stalker!! I repeat, i am NOT!!!! ISHHHHH. hehe.
School has been. School. Haha. What? All the happenings are getting rather normal to me. It's like the stories i hear everyday are almost the same. And our 'hot' topic this week[you know what i mean HAHA]doesnt seem so 'hot' anymore. In fact, we've ran out of stuff to talk about that topic. LOL.
I wanted to sleep in class today. When there was no teacher la. But SOME people[namely KIMBERLY LIM YANLI and LIEW NYIT YI]didn't let me sleep. And i ALMOST slept during sejarah. Sheesh. Too tired la. Haha.
Homework. Ahh. Piling up. Loads of folios to do. Loads of work to do. How am i going to finish it, i have no idea. Unless a miracle happens, then i can finish it by this weekend. HAHA.
I miss the 'group hugs'. Haha. It's such a sweeeet thing to do.
Nooooooo! Sivik project is next tuesday. Haih. Haven't done ANYTHING. Oh wait. I CAN'T do anything. I'm a reporter for that day. AHAHAHA. All i have to do is snap a few pictures and write a report. Easy. I hope.
Alrighty. That's all for now. LOL!!
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment