Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NoNe

I just came home. The first thing i did was turn on the computer. HAHA. Piano later. So, try to 'calm myself' before it starts. Been coming home late. Will be coming home late la. Sad huh. Especially now, the school's sooo quiet! No one stays back anymore. Ah well. Mum feels a little bad picking me up late too. She didn't say it, but i can feeeeel it. Haha.

Sivik project. Right. We're doing 'Tuju Tin'. It sounds like a fun game. Haha. We got our 'tins' today. And it was still dirty. Sheesh. It was VERY dirty. Kim and i didn't wash it. The place will probably be full of ants tomorrow. LOL.

Alright. I'm gonna change to GILA MODE.
iwannacryiwannacryiwannacryiwannacryiwannacryiwannacryiwannacry
BUT I CANT. Hmph.
The last time i cried was. Years ago. =] Since yesterday, we were talking about crying. I tried SOOOO hard to cry. I only ended up laughing. Then today, Kim told me that she cried yesterday. And peiqi told me SHE cried this morning. YERRRRR. Mana boleh???? Don't i have feelings too? ishhhh. hard hearted me.

School has been normal lately. A little too normal if you ask me. If you know me, you'll know that i am 7+1 sometimes[ok most of the times HAHA] and i love drama. And having loads and loads of fun. Nothing wrong right? But.............

I love my life.
hehehe. im being too optimistic.

No comments: