Hehe. I love saying that. Anyway. Just updated my limewire. It's faster than before now. YAY!! But haven't been downloading songs la. I'm so outdated ad. Haha. Whatever la.
Came across this thing while flipping through magazines for stuff:
HOMERISMS [haha. You know, the simpsons?]
Homer: There's your giraffe, little girl.
Ralph Wiggum: I'm a boy.
Homer: That's the spirit. Never give up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer: Marge? Since i'm not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad i will only pass the syrup if it won't be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin' your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like i do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself. You're ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you're not not-talking to me and secondly i heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, Dad, Lisa's the one you're not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ned Flanders: You ugly hate-filled man.
Moe: Hey, I may be ugly and i may be hate-filled but... uh... what was that last thing you said?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer: If The Flinstones has taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL. It's a bunch of crap. It's reaaally lame, but it's funny. In a way. Haha.
In case you were wondering, it's from the astro magazine. LOL. I know, i know. Who reads the astro mag??Haha.
Following Christ by Joseph M. Stowell – Part 5
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment