Sunday, April 13, 2008

Concert concert CONCERT!

Ahhh!! It's the end of the weekend ALREADY!! Haven't got much done. Arghhh. Never mind.
GB CONCERT! It was so cool. Haha. Tiring, yes. But it was AWESOME. Don't know how to describe what happened here. Haha. Got some feedback from people. And and and, all good feedback. Hehe. I really miss it. Of cos there were some flaws, but it was still so darn cekap. Hahaha. It rocked it rocked it rocked.

Anyway, after the concert, went straight to church for worship practice. Mayjet's mum took me there. We were 1hour late. Hehehe. What to do? When we stopped practice for a while, mayjet and i sang the 'Heaven' song. Still high from the concert. HAHA. Practiced til 1, then dennis told us that we have to practice again at 2. Haih. So, went home to show my face to my parents. Haha. Went for lunch, then church again for the continuation of practice til 3. I was about to drop dead after worship practice.

At 3, Rach and i practiced for youth combine worship. It was totally last minute. Didn't have any musicians except rach. Here's our conversation:
Me: Hey. Can you play for youth? I haven't chosen the songs yet. Sorry it's so last minute.
Rach: Hmm. Ok. Who else playing?
Me: Errmm it's only you. Hehe. I was thinking of doing all worship songs. Kinda like, acoustic style. Curi HIS style. HAHAH.
Rach: Whoa. That's sooo house husband. Haha. I don't have acoustic la. Play acoustic on electric?
Me: HAHA. Can also la. Acoustic on electric. Cool.

Haha. So, yeah. Worship was only 15 minutes and all 3 worship songs. It was ok. LOL. Youth was youth. So sleepy. Went home at about 6.30. Mum and dad asked me to bathe[i haven't bathed since morning]cos we're going for dinner. I was like,"WHAT?!!! Aiyooooo." I was really tired. So, went for dinner. The dinner went on for like, 3-4 hours. GOSH. I was bad company. Hehe. Came home, SLEPT.

Today, woke up early. To get some work done. Managed to do a little ni. Ate at home. I am flat broke. That's why didn't go for lunch like normal. Went to church at 12.30 for prayer. Then 3rd service. Was still exhausted. AM still exhausted. A girl needs her rest. zzzzzzzz.

Great. My WHOLE april is full of activities. 'awesome'.

I wanted to share my excitement with you. But when i did, all you did was change the topic. What can i do?

No comments: