1. Got to 'betulkan' my sejarah folio.
2. Sivik homework. [i think our teacher suddenly went crazy. we have quite a lot to do]
3. Geo folio. Arghhh. That's sooo argh-fying.
4. Seni folio. Yea yea. The comic. Have to come up with our own script. I mean like, c'mon la. I ain't no artist.
5. Gotta study for mid year. It's just around the corner and i have A LOT i repeat A LOT left to study. I think i need another MONTH to finish it all. *frustrated*
AND ALL THESE HAVE TO BE DONE BY NEXT WEEEEEEEK!!!!!
I wish i didn't have other things to do, but i do. SIGH.
Can't do much tomorrow. Will be out the whole day. As usual. Haish.
Let's see. Fat cat. Oh how i miss it now. Haha. It didn't come to class today. =[
Kim kim kim. I have got no comments.
I don't like her. I don't hate her either. She's just someone who exists. Okay?
Alright. I'm out.
This picture really calms me down. AND makes me smile. Cute ain't it? =]

No comments:
Post a Comment