Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sob fest[LOL]

Sigh. I can't believe it. It's over. And i missed it. ARGHHHHH. How could i?!!! I was looking forward to it. But when the time came, things happened and i decided not to go. Haih. I'm sorry guys. =(

The whole world is 'fan'. Haha. Why la?? And YES we are overworked. When i talk to some hornbillians, they're so tired of FOLIOS. What more, exams are coming. And i counted, we have,[are you ready?]23CHAPTERS OF SEJARAH. Ok, that's just a rough figure. But it is A LOT.

Ermmm. I kinda had a temper/attitude today. Yeahhh. *malu* I heard my bro ask,"Is she always like this?" when i went to my room after lunch. I was darn tired. And had to go to church like, 5minutes after lunch? Gosh. And then dinner. Ahh. Don't wanna talk about it. hehehe. Must be hormonal imbalance. Aih. I feel like sleeping la. And it's not even 11 yet!!

Me like the song 'Hati sebagai hamba'. Hehehe. It's sooo meaningful. I think this song was sung by the indons during the PoiLam CNY celeb. I'm not sure. Maybe not. Haha. Dunno.

Ku tak membawa apa pun juga
Saat ku datang ke dunia
Ku tinggal semua
Pada akhirnya
Saat ku kembali ke syurga

Inilah yang ku punya
Hati sebagai hamba
Yang mahu taat dan setia
padaMu Bapa
Kemana pun kubawa
Hati yang menyembah
Dalam roh dan kebenaran
Sampai s'lamanya

Bagaimanapun membalas kasihmu
S'mua tu yang kupunya itu milikMu
Itu milikMu.......

It's so true. We came to this world without anything. And all we have to give is our heart. Cos everything we have is Yours. Thank you GOD. For everything.

No comments: